The time is now, parents! Book Talk is holding an Open day this March 31st, so you can experience for yourselves the benefits of Early Childhood education and reading for your children. For this event, parents and children aged 1 to 3 are invited to come free of charge to experience the joy of reading and getting a head start in their education.
We all know engaging and stimulating children early in their childhood has many benefits regarding language, logic and cognitive functions. Now is your chance to witness for yourself how Book Talk fosters a love of story, English and learning in your little youngsters where reading is contagious.
Book Talk’s Open Day on March 31st is a great chance to get a better understanding of how to motivate and stimulate your child. At the Open Day, you can expect:
- Fun Story Photos
- Short Demo lessons for babies and toddlers (aged 1 – 3)
- Interactive Storytelling
- Nursery Rhyme and Song play
- Messy play
- Parenting talk for reading choices for children aged 0-3
- Games and fun for children aged 0-3
- 20% off all our baby classes today only
See you there!