This is the best way to prepare your child for competition!
Speech & Perform has been designed to focus on preparing your child to perform a speech on stage or make a video.
What will you learn?
- How to choose a story that’s appropriate for your child’s current English expression ability (First class)
- How to correct your child’s pronunciation, such as pronunciation and expression skills (Second to fourth classes)
- How to teach your child how to express the emotions in the reading materials and intonation: demonstrate the strength, severity, tone and other skills of the voice (Fifth – eighth lessons)
- How to practice recording a speech video (Ninth lesson)
- How to record a reading speech video (Tenth lesson)